There’s a new healthy gourmet chocolate perfect for gifting and it’s from a company called Addictive Wellness. We were able to get our hands on six delicious bars, each containing different superfoods and superherbs. The chocolates are sugar-free, dairy-free, GMO-free, nut-free, paleo, keto, and vegan.
Addictive Wellness uses heirloom Arriba Nacional cacao, which is a variety that comprises less than 1% of all cacao production in the world. Addictive Wellness also brings wellness-focused indulgences to you. These healthy, chocolate creations bring together the best of South American superfoods, Ayurvedic, Thai and Taoist tonic superherbs and cutting-edge holistic health science.
Each chocolate bar pictured above is formulated with specially selected, pure and potent adaptogenic superherbs to create six distinctive functions: Tranquility, Energy, Beauty, Focus, Love & Recharge.
What makes this chocolate unique is the superfoods and superherbs included in every bite:
- Tranquility: Includes herbs which are very effective at reducing stress and anxiety. We felt relaxed after eating two pieces of chocolate.
- Energy: Infused with herbs to improve one’s own natural energy production.
- Beauty: Made with herbs that increase natural hyaluronic acid production and improve the moisture and elasticity of the skin.
- Focus: Includes nootropic herbs that enhance cognitive function: memory, recall, focus, and attention.
- Love: Features aphrodisiac herbs alongside other heart-opening and stress-reducing adaptogens.
- Recharge: Created with herbs that support adrenal and hormone health.
About the Founders:
Where to Buy:
You can purchase products on the company’s website or on Amazon. A three pack of chocolate retails for $21.99.
Leave a Reply