Los Angeles has always been famous for its creative and talented people. The latest Style Fashion Week, which was proclaimed by the Mayor Eric Garcetti an official Fashion Week of the city of Los Angeles, boasted over 30 runway shows showcasing many talented emerging designers from LA and all over the world.
In celebration of LA fashion and recognition of so many talents living here in LA we are excited to introduce you to Skinny Bags, a young Los Angeles company, which has already become a big hit among fashion buyers, bloggers and other industry influencers.
Skinny Bags was launched in August 2013 by a young and life-loving couple that combined their fashion and engineering experience to create an outstanding product. Every Skinny Bag is a bold statement piece, while very durable, reliable and practical.
Each Skinny Bag is made with love and care, using only high-quality leather from sunny California. All handbags are produced in the USA, because the founders care for the quality of their product and understand the importance of supporting the local economy.
5 interesting facts you need to know about Skinny Bags:
1) Not only can these bags exhibit your cute and sophisticated personality, but they look like a book, which is a great conversation starter.
2) The best thing about these purses is that you can create your own Skinny Bags, customize the title and tell your story.
3) Skinny Bags company is a member of BuyDirectUSA movement, which supports local companies and encourages customers to buy American Made products.
4) Skinny Bags have recently gone global and are now available in several high-end boutiques in the very center of Moscow, Russia.
5) Skinny Bags have recently launched their crowd-funding campaign on the Luevo platform, which was one of the official sponsors of Style Fashion week this season.
Fashionistas, don’t miss your chance! Spoil yourself with a standout, high-end handbag, created with LOVE especially for you in sunny California!
Learn more Skinny Bags at http://skinny-bags.com/.
Like Skinny Bags on Facebook, Follow on Twitter & Instagram
Leave a Reply