|“Chuck Norris was here” – car dent|
Today marks Chuck Norris’71st birthday and what better way to celebrate than by posting images of why he’s known to be such a monumental bad ass. For those unaware of who Norris is, he’s been recognized as a fighting machine, American martial artist and actor. Take a look at our favorite video:
Chuck Norris vs. Bear
|“I don’t need a weapon, I am one” – Chuck Norris|
|“When I want your opinion, I’ll beat it out of you.” – Chuck Norris|
|“Chuck Norris does not sleep. He waits.”|
|“Chuck Norris has two speeds: Walk and Kill”|
|“Chuck Norris: Roundhouse Kicking the animal kingdom into submission since 1940”|
|“Chuck Norris: So tough he just scared away color.”|
Now, you can follow Norris’ personal code of conduct courtesy of his own creation: Chun Kuk Do
1. I will develop myself to the maximum of my potential in all ways.
2. I will forget the mistakes of the past and press on to greater achievements.
3. I will continually work at developing love, happiness and loyalty in my family.
4. I will look for the good in all people and make them feel worthwhile.
5. If I have nothing good to say about a person, I will say nothing.
6. I will always be as enthusiastic about the success of others as I am about my own.
7. I will maintain an attitude of open-mindedness.
8. I will maintain respect for those in authority and demonstrate this respect at all times.
9. I will always remain loyal to my God, my country, family and my friends.
10. I will remain highly goal-oriented throughout my life because that positive attitude helps my family, my country and myself.
Do you have a favorite Chuck Norris joke? Let us know which ones crack you up.
For more funny Chuck Norris facts, visit our favorite pages:
Formerly an editor at Demand Media, writer at Citysearch, The Examiner, LA Youth Newspaper and proofreader at The Los Angeles Daily News, Christy Buena decided to start Disarray Magazine because she missed writing what she wanted. From hiring writers, to contacting publicists and making assignments, Christy is responsible for the editorial strategy of Disarray Magazine.
tweetmeme_url = ''; http://tweetmeme.com/i/scripts/button.js
Leave a Reply