Our “Sponsors” section allows us to help give back to the artists, brands and designers who love and support us. As an emerging online publication, we know how hard it can be to get the support and visibility you need to grow and we would love to help be an outlet to help get you in front of our audience.
For Small Business Monthly Advertising opportunities, we offer:
- 125 x 125 Sponsorship Squares – $75
- Text Links – Inquire
- 300 x 250 Medium Rectangle Sponsorship Ad – $150
BUDGET-FRIENDLY SPONSORSHIP BUNDLES
- 300 x 250 Medium Rectangle Ad + 5 Social Media Posts- $300
- Business Spotlight + 300 x 250 Medium Rectangle Ad + 5 Social Media Posts – $400
*Ads will run on website for 30 days*
For CPM Ad Units and Premium Branding, we offer:
- 728 x 90 Leaderboards
- 300 x 250 Medium Rectangles
- 300 x 600 Wide Skyscrapers
For more information, contact: Christy@disarray.blog
Advertise with us in order to:
* Attach your company to one of the fastest growing online magazines
* Connect with the influencers and trendsetters in music, fashion, food and events
* Increase visibility and presence from a readership from 144 different countries/territories
* Provide engagement with a target demographic.
Disarray Magazine is an online publication, which started in July of 2009 and is based in Hollywood, CA. Since it’s inception, traffic has been growing month over month with a readership from 144 countries/territories. We’re getting 50K uniques and our traffic comes from 45% search engines, 37% referring sites and 17% direct traffic.
The site’s visitors view an average of 3.2 unique pages per day. About 31% of visits to it are bounces (one pageview only). About 82% of visitors to the site come from the US.
Based on internet averages, disarraymagazine.com is visited more frequently by females (54%) who are in the age range 25-34, have no children and are college educated. Males make up 44% of our audience and are in the age range of 25-34.
DISARRAY MAGAZINE reserves the right at its absolute discretion, and at any time, to cancel any advertising order or reject any advertising copy, whether or not the same has already been acknowledged and/or previously published.
Contact us using the form below: