Sprinkle a little Paleo Powder on any Holiday meal to give it that spice kick it needs. Perfect for any guests with dietary restrictions, Paleo Powder contains no unhealthy additives so it’s great to enjoy during any season.
Around Thanksgiving, my doctor told me that I need to cut down on my sodium intake due to High Blood Pressure, so I’ve been using the Salt-Free Paleo Powder herbed seasoning on every single thing. Normally, I use Mrs. DASH seasoning so this was a great alternative.
So far, I’ve sprinkled it on fish, chicken, eggs, a baked potato, and even on top of turkey. It’s so flavorful and improves the taste of any meal. Paleo Powder is a great alternative especially if you’re on a Paleo, Keto, or even a DASH diet.
Other seasoning flavors include:
- Paleo Powder Pink All-Purpose with Himalayan Pink Salt
- Paleo Powder FODMAP All-Purpose – Low FODMAP Friendly Flavor
- AIP Paleo Powder All-Purpose – Blended with AIP Friendly Flavor
Where to Buy It:
Paleo Powder is available at Whole Foods, Walmart, Amazon Prime Now, Amazon, and other online retailers from $6.99 – $24.99.
- Sprinkle Paleo Powder into your flour before you dredge fish or chicken. It makes for tasty breaded fish or poultry.
- Have an Air Fryer? Sprinkle Paleo Powder onto chicken wings and drummettes for a delicious, crispy treat. Cook at 400°F for 25 minutes until it reaches an internal temperature of 165°F.
- Love eggs? Sprinkle it on top of a sunny side up egg and cook in the Air Fryer for 10 mins at 320°F.
For more information, visit:
About the Editor
Formerly an editor at Demand Media, writer at Citysearch, The Examiner and proofreader at The Los Angeles Daily News, Christy Scronce decided to start Disarray Magazine because she missed writing what she wanted. From hiring writers, to contacting publicists and making assignments, Christy is responsible for the editorial strategy of DisarrayMAG.
When she’s not running Disarray, she’s consulting for Tigerlily Consultants, helping businesses with their content marketing and social media strategies.