Mother’s Day Gift Ideas for Procrastinators
Mother’s Day is just around the corner, (Sunday, May 9th), and we all know some of us wait until the very last minute to shop for gifts. So, for procrastinators everywhere, lets use this guide to help source the right gifts for mom. We’ve compiled the articles below to help find the right present for all budget ranges.
Geeky Mother’s Day gifts
Mother’s Day gifts with a techie vibe Looking for the perfect Mother’s Day gift for your mom. Need to help your kids choose a gift. Here are our top five ideas from Network World:
- Dandelight – Nature and tech collide to provide this awesome lamp. $140
- Beaker Mug – At $22, this gift is ideal for coffee and tea lovers. Hey, if mom loves hot chocolate, get this gift.
- Riggad Work Lamp – This IKEA lamp comes in at $80 and offers a wireless charging pad, which can be used with all Qi-certified smartphones and devices.
- DIY Gin-making Kit – Give mom the gift of alcohol. Sure, she’ll have to make her own and this kit costs $55 at Williams Sonoma.
- Cloud Key Holder – Introduce mom to cloud storage with this cute $30 key holder from Duncan Shotton.
Mother’s Day gifts for the Mom-to-be
Mother’s Day is fast approaching and surely you’re going to want to give the mothers in your life the perfect gift that will show your appreciation for them. While we’re at it, let’s not forget to also celebrate the moms-to-be as they are nearing motherhood. Honor the pregnant woman in your life with these fool-proof gift ideas that are especially for her. Here’s our top three picks from Inquirer.
- Flats – What better way to get around than with comfy flats? Give your mom to be this practical gift.
- Convertible Maternity Dress – Convertible dresses are the gifts that keep on giving. You can style them in a variety of ways so why wouldn’t you gift this?
- Sleeping Oils – Essential oils can help ease pregnancy aches and pains. Look into getting your mom to be oils that aid with getting some shut eye.
Mother’s Day gifts: stylish picks for budgets from $15 to $9,700
Mark your calendars and program your smartphones to high alert. Mother’s Day is next Sunday. Honor a mom, wife, grandma (or any other leading lady who has taken you under her wing) with a thoughtfully-selected gift. Ideas abound: a Chanel “Ladies First” clutch handbag, Stella McCartney super hero…
- Skincare Products
- Belts & Watches
Top Mother’s Day gadget gifts
Below are five top suggestions for gadget-savvy mothers of all ages. Book-loving mothers should appreciate e-book reader upgrades that bring greater resolution to the electronic page. The Kobo Glo HD’s 6-inch E Ink screen is significantly sharper, thanks to a 300 pixels per inch resolution, while it shaves off 4cm from its sides and 5g.
- Protective Phone Cases
- Bluetooth Speakers
- Professional Cameras
Formerly an editor at Demand Media, writer at Citysearch, The Examiner and proofreader at The Los Angeles Daily News, Christy Buena decided to start Disarray Magazine because she missed writing what she wanted. From hiring writers, to contacting publicists and making assignments, Christy is responsible for the editorial strategy of DisarrayMAG.