The Great Gatsby hits theaters on Friday, and Rdio has the original soundtrack to the 2013 motion picture directed by Baz Luhrman available for full streaming so you can get amped for the release. The soundtrack features new songs, previously released tracks, and unique covers, such as the dark rendition of Amy Winehouse’s Back to Black performed by Beyonce & Andre 3000.
The film is an adaptation of F. Scott Fitzgerald’s Long Island-set novel, where Midwesterner Nick Carraway is lured into the lavish world of his neighbor, Jay Gatsby—and soon enough, Carraway will see through the cracks of Gatsby’s nouveau riche existence, where obsession, madness, and tragedy await.
Click below to experience Daisy Buchanan (played by Carey Mulligan) reincarnated under the guise of artists such as Beyonce, Lana Del Ray, Sia, and Florence Welch as well as the rest of the sexy soundtrack by heavy-hitters The xx, Jay-Z, and Jack White.
- 100$ Bill – Jay-Z
- Back To Black – Beyoncé, André 3000
- Young And Beautiful – Lana Del Rey
- Love Is Blindness – Jack White
- Crazy In Love (Kid Koala Version) – Emeli Sandé, The Bryan Ferry Orchestra
- Bang Bang – will.i.am
- “I Like Large Parties” – Elizabeth Debicki
- A Little Party Never Killed Nobody (All We Got) – Fergie, Q-Tip, GoonRock
- Love Is The Drug – Bryan Ferry, The Bryan Ferry Orchestra
- “Can’t Repeat The Past?” – Leonardo Dicaprio, Tobey Maguire
- Hearts A Mess – Gotye
- Where The Wind Blows – Coco O.
- Green Light – Green Light
- No Church In The Wild – Jay-Z, Kanye West
- Over The Love – Florence + The Machine
- Together – The xx
- Into The Past – Nero
- Kill And Run – Sia
- Over The Love (Of You) – Florence + The Machine, SBTRKT
- Young And Beautiful (DH Orchestral Version) – Lana Del Rey
- “Gatsby Believed In The Green Light” – Tobey Maguire, Craig Armstrong
For more information, visit:
Formerly an editor at Demand Media, writer at Citysearch, The Examiner and proofreader at The Los Angeles Daily News, Christy Buena decided to start Disarray Magazine because she missed writing what she wanted. From hiring writers, to contacting publicists and making assignments, Christy is responsible for the editorial strategy of Disarray Magazine. Get to know the team of talented contributors.
Leave a Reply